whatever

Real Name
Randy
162862923-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

162862102-L.jpg

162861508-L.jpg

Love the series. Your coneflowers are very healthy!! My red sun and orange brite coneflowers are blooming and the bumbles have arrived!! My purple and yellow coneflowers are full of buds and should be blooming soon. Now I just need some butterflies!!

Real Name
Randy
Love the series. Your coneflowers are very healthy!! My red sun and orange brite coneflowers are blooming and the bumbles have arrived!! My purple and yellow coneflowers are full of buds and should be blooming soon. Now I just need some butterflies!!

thx Crystall

my bigger bunches are days away from bursting, bees are already here in force for the lambs ear flowers....
I need to plant more coneflowers for next year, they are a great perennial for the hot weather here

thx Crystall

my bigger bunches are days away from bursting, bees are already here in force for the lambs ear flowers....
I need to plant more coneflowers for next year, they are a great perennial for the hot weather here

Randy,

Any chance of purchasing cone flower seedlings?? I didn't want to wait for my bulbs and seeds to sprout (I would have had to wait until the middle of July), so I purchased seedlings from a local nursery. I have 7 extra large containers and 12 smaller containers full of perennials, mostly butterfly nectar and host plants. The plants are doing well and attracting lots of bumble bees and three humming birds (so far).

Update: We had our first butterfly!! A skipper sampled my purple butterfly bush!! He also like the orange brite (tm) cone flowers. Perhaps the swallowtails are on the way!! :biggrin:

Real Name
Randy
Randy,

Any chance of purchasing cone flower seedlings?? I didn't want to wait for my bulbs and seeds to sprout (I would have had to wait until the middle of July), so I purchased seedlings from a local nursery. I have 7 extra large containers and 12 smaller containers full of perennials, mostly butterfly nectar and host plants. The plants are doing well and attracting lots of bumble bees and three humming birds (so far).

Update: We had our first butterfly!! A skipper sampled my purple butterfly bush!! He also like the orange brite (tm) cone flowers. Perhaps the swallowtails are on the way!! :biggrin:

Hi Crystall,

I got a nice plant at the framer's market Sat, it's full of buds and flwers, stands about 3' tall and was only $6. It will provide flowers for 4-5 weeks and come back nice next year.

I shot my 1st butterfly of the year on Saturday, they are a little late for us this year

163492411-M.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom