1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Whats better than an SU-800 and SB-600?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ed-Gein, Aug 6, 2009.

1. An SU-800 and TWO Sb-600's!

:biggrin:

Saw a refurb SB-600 on B&H today, 179.99! Snatched it up!

I had a brief time to play with with Multiple flashes 3-4 months ago and really enjoyed it!

Cant wait for it to arrive! :smile:

EDIT: My gear is starting to outgrow my lowepro bag!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
  2. Preston

Preston

May 2, 2005
    Reno, NV
    Very nice, I live my SU 800 it mKes things a lot easier.

3. Even better is an SU-800 and THREE SB-600's!

Bruce

4. And then the best is PWs and 4 SB600s!

5. luke_28

luke_28

May 12, 2008
    North
    An SU-800 would round out your three flashes nicely. ;) 

6. Congrats on the grab - used flashes don't seem to last long on B&H - I got my SB600 there 2 years ago for $125! :D 

been looking for another one at that price ever since! haha

7. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I can't believe refurb SB-600s are going for around 170! I got my first new SB-600 for 130...

8. Luke, I have an SU-800 ;) 

just noticed my post said S8-800, yah, dunno *** that is, i meant SU-800. lol.

Bruce! Yer totally right, i must find #3!!!

Wgilles, this whole price drive is even more incentive to buy NOW rather than wait. lol. Its hard to find these for under 200 anymore, even if refurbed!

It should be here on thursday. Now for a trip to home depot to buy some brackets and hardware to make some swivel mounts so i can fit them in with my umbrellas!

Anyone have a good DIY link?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

9. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    For less than $10 on ebay and you want to diy???????:rolleyes:  yeah you gotta wait a few days for them to arrive from Hong Kong......but you can be out shootin':smile:

10. Wow! thats a pretty good price!

As stubborn as it sounds, i dont know if i really want more of my money going to the chinese than absolutly required. Lol.

Ill keep this link thougH!!! i may go this route!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.