what's for dinner tonight?

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by Leigh, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey,
    Just thought I'd pose a quick question and see what everyone's plans are for dinner tonight.

I just had the most fabulous 2 hour nap and now I'm hungry (again....:rolleyes:)!!!

2. I was planning on heading back to the hotel in a few minutes to see what's shakin' and sit in the lobby looking pitiful until I find a place to go,

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey, there's an idea!

4. I think we are going to slip over and see if we can get a bit of Mexican to go and bring it back to the room.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    You must be heading to Rosie's! I love their chips and salsa. That, and the Fajita Salad...it's what I get EVERY TIME!!:smile:

6. rbsmith

rbsmith

Apr 13, 2005
    Saltillo, Ms
    We have a reservation at Landry's for 6:00 if anyone wants to add to the reservation. Call Rex at 662-678-6718. Rex and Alice

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Well, I think it's decided. Ryan and Ben want hot dogs...looks like I'm heading to the grocery store to buy dogs and bus for them to cook over the campfire!:smile:

8. I'm in for Landry's. If anyone needs a ride there and to the mountain...shoot me a PM before about 5:30 and I will stop by and pick you up.

9. We were thinking of walking over, getting some Mexican and bringing it back to the motel. Might even be convinced to eat in the office area and watch the final four semi finals?

10. I'm sitting here all by myself in my hotel room, hunched over a hot computer, tummy growling.... (hint, hint!)

11. I wouldn't be averse to another great meal at Landry's! That place has delicous food! Hm.... Count me in for that, Mason! And, yes, I'd love a ride to the mountaintop! :smile:

12. I will be in the lobby about 5:45.

13. Gee wish someone could pick me up! :wink:

14. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Back to my cream cheese sammich