what's for dinner tonight?

Hey,
Just thought I'd pose a quick question and see what everyone's plans are for dinner tonight.

I just had the most fabulous 2 hour nap and now I'm hungry (again....:rolleyes:)!!!

Hey,
Just thought I'd pose a quick question and see what everyone's plans are for dinner tonight.

I just had the most fabulous 2 hour nap and now I'm hungry (again....:rolleyes:)!!!

I was planning on heading back to the hotel in a few minutes to see what's shakin' and sit in the lobby looking pitiful until I find a place to go,

I think we are going to slip over and see if we can get a bit of Mexican to go and bring it back to the room.

You must be heading to Rosie's! I love their chips and salsa. That, and the Fajita Salad...it's what I get EVERY TIME!!:smile:

We have a reservation at Landry's for 6:00 if anyone wants to add to the reservation. Call Rex at 662-678-6718. Rex and Alice

Well, I think it's decided. Ryan and Ben want hot dogs...looks like I'm heading to the grocery store to buy dogs and bus for them to cook over the campfire!:smile:

We were thinking of walking over, getting some Mexican and bringing it back to the motel. Might even be convinced to eat in the office area and watch the final four semi finals?

Latest threads

Top Bottom