What's that in my Key Lime tree??

Hi All,

I have a key lime tree next to the picture window in my dining room and found this great shooting opportunity right in my back yard. It turned into a bit of an odyssey because I refuse to trim any branches to get a better shot. Soo, I can only shoot them in the early morning, while balancing on the top of a ladder on the other side of my front fence! Handheld of course at ISO 400 with my 300mm/F4 @ F8 and flash. Breakfast today was a big spider!

Thanks for looking!

Best,

Jose

149937591-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
So lovely! It's great to watch them growing every day.

Yup, great shot for sure, and this is certainly proof of the old adage about "looking in your own backyard" :biggrin: :biggrin:

But I really want to comment of the snippet I quoted below from your post:
It turned into a bit of an odyssey because I refuse to trim any branches to get a better shot.

You are to be commended for this attitude, I salute you. Far too often we see people who take liberties. I have no problem with bending a branch out of the way to shoot around, back where I am with the camera, but I also know folks who would go right up to this nest and "trim, trim, trim away", never caring what that might do the birds.

Bravo to you, both for the shot itself and for having such a wonderful attitude and point of view.

But, now that you have started, we WILL be expecting twice daily updates ..... :wink: :wink: :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom