What's the polite response...?

Back in the mid-late 1980s my company asked me to investigate the then-new area of desktop publishing. I did; extensively. I recommended a Mac II, Apple Laserwriter and PageMaker. They bought an IBM AT, an HP LaserJet and Ventura. When they came and asked me if I could figure out why they couldn't get any of it to work together, I resigned.

(Alright, I'd already been offered another job, but it did make the resignation more entertaining...)

That's funny. I did the same for the school district and they bought everything I recommended. Later, I even ran the business departments windows server from a Mac laptop, drove the Dell reps crazy. They sent me to school for more training. I stayed there till retirement.

Quote: Now, when she has problems with it and he comes to me for help, what's the best way to say 'I told you so' without actually saying 'I told you so'...? Unquote

If I knew, I would help you, but I know little or nothing about the specific operational aspects of that camera. I am sure that there are third party instruction books that are more accessible than the Canon manual and that may shed some light on the issue. This does not look like a generic problem. Try an on-line Canon Forum....

P

photoshooter

Get over it!

I had a doctor friend ask me about a camera!

She specifically said, i don't want to always have to change lens.
I recommend a d40x + 18-200

Knowing her, this is a perfect set up.

Her husband sends me an e-mail, Brian, thanks for your help
I already bought her a d40x + 2 lens , from ritz of all places.

Lets see if he tries to exchange the 2 lens for just one.

Guy, you gave it your best shot, get over it and move on, life is 2 short.

Latest threads

Top Bottom