Whats up with the Cafe?

There are growing numbers who have not received their info packet with the secret password and handshake. I thought this was an elitist group of immature snobs that I was joining, and have had input from other members also feeling left out. Whats going on here! No password? No secret handshake? Is there a clique within the clique?

Inquiring minds want to know! 8)

Anyone else have a take on this?

Backdoctor said:
There are growing numbers who have not received their info packet with the secret password and handshake. I thought this was an elitist group of immature snobs that I was joining, and have had input from other members also feeling left out. Whats going on here! No password? No secret handshake? Is there a clique within the clique?

Inquiring minds want to know! 8)

Anyone else have a take on this?
I also have not recieved my packet with the secret information in it, guess I will have to email the webmaster

PGB

The Little Orphan Annie decoder rings are being made up on www.cafepress.com as we speak.

Tune in each week for your secret message.

"Shoot more Nikon"

:)

I like the password codes better. The handshakes were hurting my hands. Old men can't dap! The one finger salute to trolls should remain.

Well, I got mine, right on time.....

I just feel SO special don't you know.

As to the "1 finger Troll salute", I more often use 2, that does require both hands of course and I alternate between the East coast and West coast variants. Once in a while my Italian comes out at which time it is only 1 finger as both arms are then involved in the salute. I trust you all know what I am talking about, right? If not, just use your imaganation, a terrible thing to waste......... :wink:, or watch the Sopranos.....

I agree, I never understood why folks got so annoyed with Ger and Peter, at least they tried to be civil, while being incredibly one-sided. But you are right, they did not have nearly the vitriole and personal attach strategy of the later idiots.

Hey now, you guys go easy on Ger. He is one of the few kind folks that sent me a personal email when I had my 'procedure' around the New Year. I don't know Ger that well, but believe me, it really perked me up, and was much appreciated.... :wink:

Frank

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom