Whats with Flickr sign in.

What's with flickr, tried to sign in and it wants yapoop, gmail of face book, will not let me use my ID. I do not want to use any of these.

Now I do not use Flickr much but was tempted by email and added posting space.

Real Name
Mike
I can log in using only my Flickr ID and password. I don't remember if I had to use any of those email addresses at some point in the past, but the only one I have is gmail.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can log in using only my Flickr ID and password. I don't remember if I had to use any of those email addresses at some point in the past, but the only one I have is gmail.
They accept gmail so you have no issue signing in, but I have MSN, and can not understand why they cut me loose. I do not need multiple mail accounts, to tend to, just to use there site. Not a good business model to me.

Real Name
Mike
They accept gmail so you have no issue signing in, but I have MSN, and can not understand why they cut me loose. I do not need multiple mail accounts, to tend to, just to use there site. Not a good business model to me.
After looking more at my account settings, my Flickr ID is also my Yahoo email ID, which I never use and had completely forgotten I had.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom