What's your favorite front lens cap holder?

Real Name
Carl
OTOH, a Western-styled shirt with two large patch chest pockets has solved the problem for me...or a fishing shirt. They come in long and short sleeve models, and they do look sort of stylish! Cooler weather...my Bush Jacket, or one of my Military field jackets. Four LARGE pockets, and the civilian models come in solid black and tan, and sometimes other colors. Another solution..."cargo"-style pants/shorts with the two large pockets on the side. They hold a ton of stuff.
I do wonder, about these people you see...a size XXL or so, shoehorned into size L pants, with cell phones stuck in their hip pockets. Those cell phones must be designed rugged, or they would break in half when those persons go to sit down! One of the mysteries of the ages!:wideyed:

OTOH, a Western-styled shirt with two large patch chest pockets has solved the problem for me...or a fishing shirt. They come in long and short sleeve models, and they do look sort of stylish! Cooler weather...my Bush Jacket, or one of my Military field jackets. Four LARGE pockets, and the civilian models come in solid black and tan, and sometimes other colors. Another solution..."cargo"-style pants/shorts with the two large pockets on the side. They hold a ton of stuff.
I do wonder, about these people you see...a size XXL or so, shoehorned into size L pants, with cell phones stuck in their hip pockets. Those cell phones must be designed rugged, or they would break in half when those persons go to sit down! One of the mysteries of the ages!:wideyed:
Dressed like that Mike would be mistaken for a country-hick Tourist or protestor. :D

That said, I love my cargo pockets, gotta have a place for that darned cell phone (And I have just an iPhone 6s)

I've found it: https://utilikilts.com

Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 11.51.32.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom