When is the next Alabama Get Together going to be?

I would love to join you people the next time one is planned. Let me know if there are plans for one soon, or any info would be appreciated.

This year's get together was cancelled, management hopes to host the next get-together in Huntsville sometime in 2010.

Tim,

Glad you asked as I was going to (as they say here in Alabama "Fixin" to :Teeth:) ask the same question. We (my family) have always had such a great time in the past and there are so many things we can do here in North Bama! :wink:

Leigh and Patrick have been the perfect hosts in opening their home for the kick-off!

Hope to hear something soon!

Patrick and I are in the process of trying to decide how/if/when we are able to host a Get-Together this year. Hopefully we will be able to announce something in the coming weeks.

Past Get-Togethers have been lots of fun, times we have really enjoyed. I hope that if we are able to do another this year that we get to meet old friends and new ones too!

Patrick and I are in the process of trying to decide how/if/when we are able to host a Get-Together this year. Hopefully we will be able to announce something in the coming weeks.

Past Get-Togethers have been lots of fun, times we have really enjoyed. I hope that if we are able to do another this year that we get to meet old friends and new ones too!

Leigh,

Please let me know how I can assist you and Patrick in setting this up. I had some "ideas" of some different events to do this time around to mix it up a little.

Jim

Right now we have Great shooting of Eagles, Cedar Waxwings, Cardinals and White Tail Deer, After March it will be Osprey and Song Birds! Great Blue Heron are Available Year round Breeding Now also!!

Sorry to bump an old thread but I presume the Alabama get together is a thing of the past? Is there any interest left at all?

I keep asking at least once a year myself!

Scott and Jim -

The Alabama get-togethers were generously hosted by Leigh and Patrick, although over the past several years their main interests and time commitments have turned to child-rearing. :smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom