When The Night Calls ....

Wowww...I really like this!!! May I ask what software you used, and was the processing difficult?

Thanks Lyndee, much appreciated ......I use Photoshope and Topaz filters. The PP work isn't difficult, but I don't like extracting the car from the background. It's not difficult, but it is time consuming using the pen tool.

Thanks for looking and your comments .....

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Outstanding PP!

Great subject, too!

One nit....to me the skull looks strange...being so much lighter than much of the photo, my eye goes right to it. To me, it's distracting from the rest of the great image....but I'm sure I'm in the minority on this! LOL!

Cabin, thanks for looking ..........

Karen, thanks for your input, much appreciated. I actually made the skull lighter so it didn't get lost and so you could tell for surer what it was.....but maybe went too far. Thanks again for looking and your comments .......

Outstanding! Composition, lighting, processing..... just outstanding!

Nice as always

and great to see you back a bit more...

Love this one and see you are still having fun.

Best wishes

Ray

Marlene, I have ReMask but just can't get the hang of it.....it looks so simple in the video tutorials, but I can't ever get a clean extraction. Now I'm use to the pen tool so it's not really a big deal, I just find it a little boring and the least fun of making one of these images. I appreciate your input, thank you.

Thank you Don ........

Latest threads

Top Bottom