When the sun gets low at the beach.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by tojor, Oct 17, 2005.

1. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    I love those high pressure autumn days when the sun gets low early. To me the light at the beach is beautiful. The sea is dark blue and the grass seems to glow. No pp other than minor levels adjustments and resized for the web.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I enjoyed these! The first one is just gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing.

3. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Leigh.
    It is hard to believe that only a month ago this beach was filled with people sunbathing and splashing in the water. It was very chilly this weekend.

4. enjoyable shots Torben. I will be posting some similar soon. Thanks.
    Dave

5. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Dave. I'll be looking forward to seeing your shots.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2005
  6. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Thanks for sharing these Torben. I really like the contrast between the cold dark sea and the warm grass in the last one.

7. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Thanks Bob. I appriciate your comment. The light at the beach is special this time of the year and attract both photoenthusiasts and painters.