1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where Can I Buy Capture 2 Update in Canada?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlene, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Does any fellow Canadian know where I can purchase Capture 2 Update in Canada? Any dealers I have talked to have the full version and not the update.

I am assuming that I can upgrade having received Capture 1 with the D300 so please correct me if this is not right.

Marlene

2. Hi Marlene:
    I phoned Nikon Canada in Mississauga and got put through the order desk and talked with a very nice lady named Ruth...

Have your key from your previous nx version handy...Delivery was 2-3 days.

Didn't have any luck trying to get anything from the internet site but not a problem with a direct phone call

Boxed version is ~$119 plus tax; shipping etc

3. Bohdan I just received my copy from Nikon. I phoned as you suggested. NOW I have to figure out how it works!

4. Marlene, I can really recommend the e-book written by Jason Odell. I have it lying beside my PC and use it regularly.

5. I second that recommendation...found Jason's e-book very informative.

6. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll have a look.

Marlene

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.