Where can I buy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by huskey8, Jun 13, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    I downloaded the trial version of NC4.2 from their site but I need the serial number for it where do I buy it. On the site it just says see your nearest retail dealer their are about 3 large nikon sites Im I missing something here can someone please point me in the right direction before my trial version runs out.

Thanks

2. Larry Gleason

Larry Gleason

Jan 26, 2005
    Not sure that you would buy a "SN" for your downloaded trial version. I would think that they mean that you need a package that is a "SN" version. B&H has it in stock and that is where I'd get it. But I get 99.9% of my photography stuff from B&H. My preference. $99.95.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...mp;A=details&Q=&sku=300669&is=REG

3. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

4. Keh.com has Capture 4.2 at a good price -- $89.95. They'll hit you with a $12.95 shipping charge. Keh might make sense if you were also buying other items, or if you lived in NY and wanted to avoid NY sales tax from a B & H purchase.

Capture 4.3 is a quick, easy and free download from Nikon USA if you have a fast modem.

Glenn