Where did THIS weather go?

the heat has been oppressive lately, of course
our next 7 days:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

so.....
where did THIS weather go?

Hey, I would love some daylight temps that low around here. But then again we typically have a 30+ degree diurnal variation so it's low to mid 60's at night! Happy sweating Greg!:biggrin:

yeah.....
i guess i shouldn't complain....
we were in panama a few years ago.... 6-8 degree diurnal temp variation
i would NEVER be able to get used to that

Yeah, it's 6:43 pm here and 79º! I was at an outdoor concert last night at this time - balmy and pleasant. We'll get ours soon, though, when the monsoons sweep in from Arizona - 100+ temps with humidity and rain!

I much prefer the cooler temps, Greg. Actually, I would much rather have winter than 90 degree + humid.
Can't wait for summer to get over. Pacific Northwest when I retire!

I much prefer the cooler temps, Greg. Actually, I would much rather have winter than 90 degree + humid.
i'm right with you
i love the cool weather
and i keep my bedroom close to 72 when i sleep....
my wife isn't too happy about that... especially when the electric bill arrives. :redface:

the heat has been oppressive lately, of course
our next 7 days:
Is that as hot as it gets there???:cool: :biggrin:

It was 102 here today and we can expect more of the same over the next few days..

Ugh! I'm just the opposite of you. I hate winter and prefer it 85 to 90 year round. I should live in Florida.

Having my campgear packet and ready I`m holding my breath for the weather. we had a few very wet and windy days.It seems that we are having the last of it today.After thuesday it goes to sunny and 25+ celcius again.i`ll keep all my fingers and toos crossed.

We had a sudden drop here as well. It must be global warming. Hehehee.

Is that your wife? She is beautiful - I wish my hair was curly...all I have is this straight hair. I curl it then I step outside and it falls.

My perfect weather is fall or early spring. I like it about 68-79 degrees. Warm enough for short sleeve shirt and pants. This weather is the pits. Everything just sticks to you :p

Ugh! I'm just the opposite of you. I hate winter and prefer it 85 to 90 year round. I should live in Florida.
the oppressive heat WILL get to you after a while
maybe not like texas....
but, our heat index is over 100 for days at a time
and... when i go to the hospital at 0430 and it's 81 outside with 80% humidity.... it isn't too pretty :frown:

Right now in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC it is 80 degrees at nearly 11:30 at night. Our daytimes have been in the mid-to-high 90's. Thank goodness for air conditioning and swimming pools!
i can identify with your 80 degrees at 11 PM issues
horrible

the deal i have with carol all these years.... she NEVER shows me the ELECTRIC BILL.. :eek:

Having my campgear packet and ready I`m holding my breath for the weather. we had a few very wet and windy days.It seems that we are having the last of it today.After thuesday it goes to sunny and 25+ celcius again.i`ll keep all my fingers and toos crossed.
your weather surely is different than what i have, of course

We had a sudden drop here as well. It must be global warming. Hehehee.

Is that your wife? She is beautiful - I wish my hair was curly...all I have is this straight hair. I curl it then I step outside and it falls.
carol has very curly hair... more so after she puts some "product" in it after a wash....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom