Where do Guitar pics go?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by twig, Jun 30, 2005.

1. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    anyway, here are two pics of a Les Paul

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was in a rush, and phtot's them lying flat form above, which was bad, as you can see by the overhead reflections in the left top of each pic , I will use my lighting toys next time.

2. Brew

Brew Guest

I asked the same question awhile ago and posted some of my guitars and it seems this is the right place :D

Nice Lester Plaintop! Where did you run into Les Paul? I hear he still plays out at a Jazz club out east somewhere.

I live next to the town where he was raised and drive the street they named after him often. I even have a road sign in my studio that says Les Paul Parkway.

Anyway I sold my 58 historic RI a couple months ago to finance some lenses :cry: :lol:

3. twig

twig

May 23, 2005
    That is my friends guitar, he has owned if for 20 years, and had Les sign it about 10 years ago. He says it was really hard to have him sign it at the time, but nowadays Les goes around to events and signs a lot more things, so it isn't as rare as it once was.

My friend mostly has Strats, like this relic

[​IMG]

4. MaCo

MaCo

Jun 23, 2005
    Netherlands
    Why not here?

Hya guys,
    Nice pics of your guitars. I don't mind seeing them here. If we just give our messages a good subject heading (not like mine, just a little more specific) nobody should have a problem.
    My signature says it all.