1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where do you carry el3 bateries

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by Latens, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Latens

Latens

Oct 18, 2006
    Hi,
    Where do you carry el3 bateries?
    I have them loose in a pouch of my backpack with lots of other stuff, sometimes must dig a couple of minutes to find them.
    Is there a container to range a couple of them?
    Thanks
    Paulo
    http://www.pbase.com/paulorbaptista

2. Cope

Cope

Apr 5, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Photo backpacks usually have a small zipper compartment for batteries. I don't know where you live, but we have container stores which seell all sorts of containers. You might also try an outdoors hiking type store.

3. Latens

Latens

Oct 18, 2006
    Thank you Cope, can you name one store that sells online?

Best regards,

Paulo

4. Cope

Cope

Apr 5, 2007
    Houston, Texas

Try REI or The Container Store. If these don't help, google backpacking and/or hiking supplies.

5. I keep mine in my camera bag (back pack) until I am ready to put on the back pack. I then put one in my pants pocket so that I don't have to remove the pack just to change batteried. The same with my memory card case. If I thought I were going to perspire profusely then I might look for a better solution, but that would be uncivilized. :biggrin:

6. I carry my batteries in a small case. It holds 8 batteries (with included divider) and fits neatly in a backpack or shoulder bag. I couldn't find it on the Penn Camera or Ritz Camera website. But, I usually find miscellaneous items like that near the cashier's station.

7. Latens

Latens

Oct 18, 2006
    Thanks RB and Cristall
    I ordered the DMC-Z Lowepro SlipLock™ Case in my photo supplier. It can be carried on a belt (I use for hiking) or in my backpack, apart from cereal bars, napkins, knife, fork and spoon, lantern, bluetooth earphone, keys, sunglasses etc.
    Paulo
    http://www.pbase.com/paulorbaptista

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.