Where do you carry el3 bateries

Hi,
Where do you carry el3 bateries?
I have them loose in a pouch of my backpack with lots of other stuff, sometimes must dig a couple of minutes to find them.
Is there a container to range a couple of them?
Thanks
Paulo
http://www.pbase.com/paulorbaptista

Photo backpacks usually have a small zipper compartment for batteries. I don't know where you live, but we have container stores which seell all sorts of containers. You might also try an outdoors hiking type store.

Photo backpacks usually have a small zipper compartment for batteries. I don't know where you live, but we have container stores which seell all sorts of containers. You might also try an outdoors hiking type store.

Thank you Cope, can you name one store that sells online?

Best regards,

Paulo

Hi,
Where do you carry el3 bateries?

I keep mine in my camera bag (back pack) until I am ready to put on the back pack. I then put one in my pants pocket so that I don't have to remove the pack just to change batteried. The same with my memory card case. If I thought I were going to perspire profusely then I might look for a better solution, but that would be uncivilized. :biggrin:

I carry my batteries in a small case. It holds 8 batteries (with included divider) and fits neatly in a backpack or shoulder bag. I couldn't find it on the Penn Camera or Ritz Camera website. But, I usually find miscellaneous items like that near the cashier's station.

Thanks RB and Cristall
I ordered the DMC-Z Lowepro SlipLock™ Case in my photo supplier. It can be carried on a belt (I use for hiking) or in my backpack, apart from cereal bars, napkins, knife, fork and spoon, lantern, bluetooth earphone, keys, sunglasses etc.
Paulo
http://www.pbase.com/paulorbaptista

Latest threads

Top Bottom