Where is Nick (Palouse)?

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Good question - at first I thought he may have been traveling or had company, but he didn't post anything to that effect. I hope all is okay...

I'll be back with photos later this morning!
Appreciate the concern, but all is well. Had a boatload of chores to get done this week—clean windows before the fall rains (which started on Thursday), rake leaves before the rains came, unexpected company, clean gutters, help rescue a friend stranded away from home with car problems, and yesterday I had an all-day retreat with the Land Trust Board that I serve on (that was also my photo opp for the week!). And I'm sure an afternoon nap or 2 got in the way during the week.

Anyway, I'll post a catch-up series and start looking and commenting on the accumulated works. Terri's OOF taillight/traffic light shot is great!

Cheers.

Whew! I, too, had noticed that you weren't posting images in the Octoberfest project any more, Nick, and had thought, "well, he's dropped out," but wasn't concerned as life DOES get in the way and I'd seen a couple places where you'd hit the "like" button, so figured you were still around, just very busy. I'm glad that this indeed was the case and that things are OK! We're now in the final week of this daily project, guys -- wow, it's been challenging and definitely time-consuming, but fun, too, hasn't it?

Last edited:
I'll be back with photos later this morning!
Appreciate the concern, but all is well. Had a boatload of chores to get done this week—clean windows before the fall rains (which started on Thursday), rake leaves before the rains came, unexpected company, clean gutters, help rescue a friend stranded away from home with car problems, and yesterday I had an all-day retreat with the Land Trust Board that I serve on (that was also my photo opp for the week!). And I'm sure an afternoon nap or 2 got in the way during the week.

Anyway, I'll post a catch-up series and start looking and commenting on the accumulated works. Terri's OOF taillight/traffic light shot is great!

Cheers.

It's really sad that consumption of wine in overly large quantities had absolutely nothing to do with your temporary absence. ?

Latest threads

Top Bottom