Where is SamIAM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamIAM, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Dear Cafe friends,

I was going thru some health issues.

(The link containing the image may not be for weak hearts. So open with caution).

After several weeks, it turned out that somehow I ingested a small piece of steel wire and that was stuck somewhere inside that tummy.

With almighty GODs grace and with some good doctors great skill, I m safe and sound now.

Already resumed work and feeling stronger day by day.

Photography had been a great source of distraction from the pain and woes. Thanks Nikon Cafe.

Regards,

2. Ouch, what the heck were you eating?!

Glad all is well Sam, welcome back.

3. Sorry to hear that and glad that you're well again.

4. Sam,

Glad you're on the mend. Sorry for all the pain you must have endured.

5. Sam, I am so glad that your doctors found the problem and that you are on the mend. Health problems, no matter what the cause, are the pits. So sorry that you had to go through all this pain and suffering.

6. OUCH! I guess it takes more than a small piece of steel to keep a Nikon owner down. Speedy recovery my friend. Keep your shutter finger limber!

7. You know the saying "tough as nails"?

Well, that doesn't mean you EAT them! :biggrin:

Good to hear that you are getting back to healthy status.

8. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    I am really glad that it was detected and removed on time and you are recovering well ...... same question again, how did you get that piece if steel wire into your stomach?

9. If it doesn't take you away ...it only makes you stronger! :smile:

Welcome back strong and healthy Sam

10. Thank you everyone. I am so blessed to have great well-wishers and friends here at CAFE. We all did endless research to figure out how it could go in there...

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    OMGosh...do you have any idea whatsoever how this happened? That's an inch long. Wow that could've punchured your heart.

So glad you're ok. Wow this is amazing.

12. Sam...
    i'm so glad you are ON THE MEND
    and that you took the time to tell you family here, at THE CAFE... about this unfortunate situation

take care of yourself please
    i'm glad you are ok

13. Very scary!
    Glad it all "came out OK" and you are on the mend.

Don

14. I've told my kids a hundred times, don't chew on that wire fence:biggrin:, now I have proof that it's bad for you:smile:. Glad that you're ok and hopefully the pain is behind you. Speedy recovery.
    Tim

15. chandler

chandler

Oct 21, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    That's scary...I am happy that you are recovering.

16. Ouch!

Ouch! Glad to hear it was resolved, glad to have you back.

17. Sam, glad you are feeling better.

I can see how you might have not been feeling so well.

18. Sorry to hear of your troubles Sam- it is great news that you are feeling better and on the way to a 100% recovery.

19. Sam,

It so good to hear from you. Thank God that you are on the mend. You were definitely missed.

20. Wow Sam, I bet Andrew Zimmer featured on the Travel channels "Bizarre Foods" hasn't tried this one yet.
    It's so good to hear from you and that are on the mend.

Did the doc figure out what the wire is from? Maybe a staple?