Where is the Z7 II?

The first wave has come and gone and it doesn’t seem many were delivered. I can’t purchase a Z7 II anywhere I’ve tried! What is the slow down being caused by? Thanks for your help.

Called them a few days ago. Nothing in sight. I shop there often. Just checked again now No idea when they will get any. Thanks anyway.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Get on a waiting list. That is not unusual.

A few solid, reputable brick and mortar stores:

District Camera (Washington/Virginia)
Hunts Camera (Kentucky)
Mike's Camera (Denver area)

F64

Real Name
Greg
The first wave has come and gone and it doesn’t seem many were delivered. I can’t purchase a Z7 II anywhere I’ve tried! What is the slow down being caused by? Thanks for your help.
I received mine last week from my local camera shop. Apparently, they are on allocation everywhere, so, dealers placing orders for 20 cameras for example are getting 3-4 every couple of weeks.

Real Name
Andy
I'll add another brick and mortar suggestion:

Competitive Camera in Dallas. Eugene ships at his own expense and does not collect sales tax. I've purchased two difficult-to-obtain lenses from him (500PF and Z-Mount 14-24) in the last couple years. Like the other suggestions (I assume) he is a smaller shop and can often get you to the top of the list faster than giants such as B&H and Adorama.

Called Dallas last week. He is not sure when he will get any. I have an order in at NIKON USA but who knows when. Thanks for the tip though.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom