1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where is UserCP?

Discussion in 'Site Information, Help, and Feedback' started by JeeperDon, May 23, 2019.

1. Search shows that the last ref to that term was in 2014, saying it's in the upper left. I'm new here and looking for the page that shows my unread subscribed threads and my subscribed subforums. That is what is on the UserCP page in most other forums I work with, my preferred bookmark URL.

2. The icon at the right of the banner at the top, just left of the Inbox and Alerts may be what you're looking for...

3. Thats not what I was hoping to find. The attached photo shows how another vBulletin site has UserCP. I'm not complaining, just looking for my comfort zone.
    Untitled-1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Your unread subscribed/watched threads will be listed under "Alerts"....

Welcome aboard!

5. Growltiger

Growltiger Administrator Administrator

That's right, here is a picture, it will look something like this:
    upload_2019-6-3_8-39-45.png

This site doesn't use vBulletin, it uses XenForo.

6. Yay, not vBulliten!

Snoopy Happy Dance.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. [simple side Q, not worthy of new thread] If I start a thread, like this one, is there an indicator in later posts I make in thread that I am the 'thread starter'?

8. When you display a list of threads by clicking "Buy & Sell," "Recent," "Unread," "Watched," "Reviews," "Deals," or by clicking the name of a particular forum (click "Forum" to display the list of forums), the information for each thread displays on the left side the avatar and screen name of the person who started it and the date and time it was started. If a particular thread was started by someone other than you, your system will also display your avatar in a smaller size if you posted a message in that thread. There may be other methods of displaying the same information.

There is no indication in later posts of a thread, at least not that I see, about who started it or when it was started. It's simple to go to the first post in the thread to make that determination.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.