Where, oh where, could my little beast be?

Nikon stuff is constantly on back order. its certainly one of the top 3 reasons people switch to canon. its a shame. Nikon seems to be a company of people who really love photography and make what they want when they want it. canon just wants to make money and they make what consumers ask for.

28-70 2.8VR lens is called the "Beast". Beastly because of it's size with it's cluster of heavy grade elements. It's a beefy lens!

It's popular among photographers because stopped down it can do so many things very right Portraits, automobile photography, landscapes, so many things. It also has a nice bokeh, which is the blurred background produced with a narrow depth of field. (photog 101)

28-70 2.8VR lens is called the "Beast". Beastly because of it's size with it's cluster of heavy grade elements. It's a beefy lens!

It's popular among photographers because stopped down it can do so many things very right Portraits, automobile photography, landscapes, so many things. It also has a nice bokeh, which is the blurred background produced with a narrow depth of field. (photog 101)
I can't imagine it doing too many things wrong. I've used it for sideline photography at football games. I've never gotten bad results from it. It's by far the sharpest zoom I've ever owned...although I've never owned the 17-55.

points taken Mark, we could probably go on and on and on what all the Beast performs well at. It's a honey.

thanks for clarifying.
we have in stock in GTA at a couple big stores.

better start diverting my MTB $ towards it.

D

Dan from New Jersey

That's what they told me, for real.... I would not kid when it comes to something like this.

Dan

Here is what my beast did today... wide open and handheld too.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom