Where should I send my Neopan 1600?

When I bought one of my bodies, the previous owner threw in a roll of Neopan 1600 film.
I'm gonna throw that roll in the FG, with 35mm lens, and have some fun.

Where should I send it for processing?

Any suggestions?

** Don't suggest I do it myself... It's not happening :)

DIY!!!
Send it to me and i will make it for you, you have to pay for shipping both way and $6 for processing, thats all.
You are in Staten Island, so not far from NYC, there are heaps of labs there in S.I. and NYC.
Post here when you process ;)

DIY!!!
Send it to me and i will make it for you, you have to pay for shipping both way and $6 for processing, thats all.
You are in Staten Island, so not far from NYC, there are heaps of labs there in S.I. and NYC.
Post here when you process ;)

OK... This is good. Sounds like I'm making a "connection" :smile:

First off, where are these "heaps of labs" in Staten Island? Finding this could save me a lot of grief.

Also, I'd be willing to send to you. Are you working at a lab?

If so, please forward contact info.

OK... This is good. Sounds like I'm making a "connection" :smile:

First off, where are these "heaps of labs" in Staten Island? Finding this could save me a lot of grief.

Also, I'd be willing to send to you. Are you working at a lab?

If so, please forward contact info.

No, ia m not working at a lab, but i know a lab here who does all my film processing and even high end printing and if you want also scanning low res. and high res with a drum scanner, they are into this business about 30 something years, i just came back from there after dumping 4 color films[120] and 1 B&W[120], they are doing a great job if you shoot properly and the film is fine condition.

Later in the future i am going to buy a machine to process the film by myself from 35mm up to 4x5, i can develop only B&W at home, i develop only 120 now as i don't shoot 35mm, loading 35mm is a pain in...., and i have tools to develop/process 4x5 but i didn't use them yet, so in the future when i will have that machine you can send it for me to process it for you, and i can scan free for you if you want as i only have a flatbed scanner now, and i also look for to buy a drum scanner, i want to be fully equipped to have my film at the best, so waiting that time.

Re-think the Do-It-Yourself option.
Link to the first B&W lab that google found. There are more.

http://www.mvlabs.com/html/pricelist05.html

4 West 37th St., 5th Floor, New York City NY 10018
tel: 1. 917. 208. 9791

Open for drop off and pick up mon - fri, 9 - 5, Saturdays 1 - 5pm

Other times by prearranged appointment only.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom