Where should I send my Neopan 1600?

When I bought one of my bodies, the previous owner threw in a roll of Neopan 1600 film.
I'm gonna throw that roll in the FG, with 35mm lens, and have some fun.

Where should I send it for processing?

Any suggestions?

** Don't suggest I do it myself... It's not happening :)

DIY!!!
Send it to me and i will make it for you, you have to pay for shipping both way and $6 for processing, thats all.
You are in Staten Island, so not far from NYC, there are heaps of labs there in S.I. and NYC.
Post here when you process ;)

DIY!!!
Send it to me and i will make it for you, you have to pay for shipping both way and $6 for processing, thats all.
You are in Staten Island, so not far from NYC, there are heaps of labs there in S.I. and NYC.
Post here when you process ;)
OK... This is good. Sounds like I'm making a "connection" :smile:

First off, where are these "heaps of labs" in Staten Island? Finding this could save me a lot of grief.

Also, I'd be willing to send to you. Are you working at a lab?

If so, please forward contact info.

OK... This is good. Sounds like I'm making a "connection" :smile:

First off, where are these "heaps of labs" in Staten Island? Finding this could save me a lot of grief.

Also, I'd be willing to send to you. Are you working at a lab?

If so, please forward contact info.
No, ia m not working at a lab, but i know a lab here who does all my film processing and even high end printing and if you want also scanning low res. and high res with a drum scanner, they are into this business about 30 something years, i just came back from there after dumping 4 color films[120] and 1 B&W[120], they are doing a great job if you shoot properly and the film is fine condition.

Later in the future i am going to buy a machine to process the film by myself from 35mm up to 4x5, i can develop only B&W at home, i develop only 120 now as i don't shoot 35mm, loading 35mm is a pain in...., and i have tools to develop/process 4x5 but i didn't use them yet, so in the future when i will have that machine you can send it for me to process it for you, and i can scan free for you if you want as i only have a flatbed scanner now, and i also look for to buy a drum scanner, i want to be fully equipped to have my film at the best, so waiting that time.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom