1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where to download CS4 picture contols ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 56 Chevy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. OK-- a good while back I downloaded the Camera Raw "picture controls" and am pleased with the way they work

I recently told a buddy of mine about the downloadable picture controls -- and he wants to use them also -- however, now I can't find where I downloaded them from

I have searched the Adobe site -- but can't seem to find them

Any of you know the link ?

Thanks in Advance

2. Not sure what you are asking for Art, but you might be better served posting in the Technical Discussion forum.

3. The Adobe Processors Section is the correct forum for this question.:smile:
    LR2.2 and later include the CAMERA PROFILES I think you are asking about. You originally found them here: http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/DNG_Profiles

All the best!!:wink:

4. Sorry for posting in the wrong place

Geoff -- that is exactly what I was looking for -- thanks so much

5. Well that looks interesting, maybe it is time to unwrap my 6 month old copy of LR2:biggrin: Thanks for posting Geoff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.