Where to find power cord for Nikon Charger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Steve S, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    I'm giving my 18 y.o. son my D70 (+ 2 lenses) for Xmas, but I don't have a spare power cord for charging the battery down here. I've been sharing the single cord I brought down here for all 3 of my cameras. Dows anyone know where I can order one?

2. nfoto

nfoto Guest

The charger uses a standard cord like those used for cassette players and suchlike. Spares should be easily available.

3. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Steve :

Assuming it's the same one as the D100, stop in a Radio Shack and and you'll be able to get one (relatively) cheaply. Bring the charger block just to check, as there are a couple of similar types of fitting that don't quite fit.

John P.

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
  5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Wow, I didn't know they were such a commonly found item! That cord from radio shack sure looks like the right one, but I'll take my charger in with me just to be sure. Thanks to both of you guys!

6. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Ricky :

I'm really really flattered to be taken to be Bjørn, but I'm John.

Really. :biggrin:

John P.

7. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi john-

sorry for the confusion, i was composing my reply when you posted yours, so i wasn't aware that you had also recommended radio shack :smile:

ricky