Where to get 400 TMAX developed?

Real Name
Chris
But ya know ... (you regulars know the drill. :smile: )

B&W film is easy to do yourself. All you need is a bathroom and under a hundred dollars of stuff, much of which you may already have. You don't need a darkroom, a closet or changing bag will do. You will need a bathroom and about an hour's time for your first time. Doing it yourself gives you incredible control over the image - so much it feels like you are post-processing from a bottle.

B&W film is easy to do yourself. All you need is a bathroom and under a hundred dollars of stuff, much of which you may already have. You don't need a darkroom, a closet or changing bag will do. You will need a bathroom and about an hour's time for your first time. Doing it yourself gives you incredible control over the image - so much it feels like you are post-processing from a bottle.

Well he can just mail it to you then. Ha.

I wish I was able to do it myself. I would prefer to have taken a class..
For now, I'll send it out.

D

Deleted member 960

I get very good results (OK, for me that is:biggrin:) using a two bath home-brew
from raw chemicals I ordered from Artcraft in New York state:

Thornton's 2-bath homebrew, TMAX 400, 5+5, 20C:

4676277445_483e0c39e9_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4664755558_3154ac46f9_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

scanned on refurbed Epson 4490 (got for $86 including shipping from EpsonOnline) at 1200dpi. The camera is a 1937 Voigtlander Bessa RF 6x9, has
coupled RF.

D

Deleted member 960

Very nice images and processing. The tone and grain is super.

Thanks, Art, TMAX is an excellent film. I like Delta 400 maybe just a bit better,
but it isn't offered in 5-packs at Freestyle which makes TMAX the better buy.

I get very good results (OK, for me that is:biggrin:) using a two bath home-brew
from raw chemicals I ordered from Artcraft in New York state:

Thornton's 2-bath homebrew, TMAX 400, 5+5, 20C:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4676277445_483e0c39e9_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4664755558_3154ac46f9_b.jpg

scanned on refurbed Epson 4490 (got for $86 including shipping from EpsonOnline) at 1200dpi. The camera is a 1937 Voigtlander Bessa RF 6x9, has
coupled RF.

I love the tone of these images.
Nicely done.

D

Deleted member 960

Thanks, Anthony, when you get the TMAX back, post some pix!:smile:

Latest threads

Top Bottom