Where to get Photo Essay Printed and Bound?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mf44, Oct 2, 2005.

1. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    Hi folks,

I'm working on a photo essay and I need to have it printed and bound once completed. Does anyone know where I could have this done? I want to be able to dictate where on the white page the image is placed, where the title is placed, etc. White House only makes proof books, and they are the only good printers I really trust for this project. Can someone point me in the right direction?

2. How about these folks http://www.mypublisher.com/newGetStarted.php The only thing that has stopped me from trying them out is the exhorbitant customs fees to import from US. I think it looks good and I have a 50% coupon for you.

3. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    Sandi, that is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for, thanks a lot!

4. mrdale

mrdale Guest

Another source

Take a look at www.sharedink.com.

I had a book printed with them and am very satisfied. Its actual ink on paper with a linen hard cover. A friend found them after using mypublisher and not being happy with the product. She has wedding albums printed and guided me to sharedink.

My book is 20 photos (10 pages both sides), 12 x 9, good quality paper and the images match my calibrated monitor. You do have certain parameters to follow but I added a background color and a copyright tag line. One book cost about $50.00 US.

Just another option.

dale