Where to order Weet-Bix in the US??

It's a good thing there is a general forum, because this is VERY unrelated to photography!!

Do any of you Australian, US dwellers know where to order weet-bix online at a decent price? Amazon has them, but for an outrageous price of $14 a box!

bwahahaahah! *aussie*kids*are*weet bix*kids*

i think getting someone back home to ship you over a couple big boxes would probably be the cheapest and fastest method.

i recall there was an 'Aussie Shop' in London when i lived there. the cost of a small jar of vegemite would have paid for a large jar of vegemite to be shipped from Oz to the UK via express air mail.

although, Sanitarium (manufacturers of Weet Bix) is owned by the Seventh Day Adventist church.

perhaps they are on general sale in Solt Lake City (or other large Mormon strongholds?)

(although, the lack of sugar in Weet Bix leads me to believe they wouldn't find much of a market in the USA......)

Hmm, yeah maybe having friends ship them would be the best option.
I'm a Seventh-day Adventist, and i'm quite sure we're completely separate to mormons!

I may be mistaking, but don't weet-bix have sugar? Especially the ones with dried fruit in them sure taste like they do!

bwahahaahah! *aussie*kids*are*weet bix*kids*

i think getting someone back home to ship you over a couple big boxes would probably be the cheapest and fastest method.

i recall there was an 'Aussie Shop' in London when i lived there. the cost of a small jar of vegemite would have paid for a large jar of vegemite to be shipped from Oz to the UK via express air mail.

although, Sanitarium (manufacturers of Weet Bix) is owned by the Seventh Day Adventist church.

perhaps they are on general sale in Solt Lake City (or other large Mormon strongholds?)

(although, the lack of sugar in Weet Bix leads me to believe they wouldn't find much of a market in the USA......)

Haha yeah it's pretty good stuff. But you're probably right, most americans probably would rather their more sugary stuff!! I DO want to be able to get out and do photography though, not become a a couch potato that eats sugary cereal all day!!

I don't know about Weet Bix but I buy Weetabix at my local Trader Joe's. I believe they are the same product though Weetabix is made in Canada!

Never heard of it; what's that??

Bite off opposite corners of a Tim Tam and then use it as a straw to drink your coffee/mocha/latte/tea/etc. See you much of the drink you can actually suck through the Tim Tam before it disintegrates. Some folks get to the point just before it totally disintegrates and then eat the Tim Tam. It helps if the Tim Tam has been refrigerated before you attempt a Slam. Did I mention that this might get quite messy :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom