Where to shoot in Southern California?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by baeken, Jul 16, 2008.

1. baeken

baeken

Jun 24, 2008
    Orange County, CA
    I live in southern california and enjoy landscape photography and nature. (i guess so cal is not a place to live for that). I've done a bit of the beach scene and am looking for other places to give me a different flavor. Does anyone know any decently close places in Orange County to go shooting?

2. jaikdee

jaikdee

Feb 25, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    How about Lion Country Safari in North San Diego County? Lots of wildlife there. The town of Julian is a cute little town and you can always get the best warm apple pie. Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead aren't really close to Orange County, but neat areas in the mountains. Have you been to Vasquez Rocks? taken the tram up the mountain in Palm Springs? I'm not really familiar with Orange County except I know for the most part it is flat!
    Janet

3. NiwRaD

NiwRaD Guest

im from orange county and im clue less of where to go out and shoot...all ive done is mostly park and LA Zoo

I havent try beach yet...Im thinking about driving up in a canyon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.