1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where's Frank (Flew)?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Anthony747, May 6, 2007.

1. Where’s our favorite birder Admin? In haven't seen a post from Frank in awhile.

Anthony

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Flew has just been buried at work...
    He is fine:>))))

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Hey Anthony (and all). Gale is correct. I've been buried at work, and it is only going to get worse. I just couldn't understand why Andy (Glacier) couldn't get out to shoot, and to process and post just a bit when he got busy at work, but now I certainly do.

I do try to stop by and comment on a few posts each day, and I get several PM's each week that I respond to, but that is about the extent of the time that I have to be here.

Believe me, I miss you wonderful guys and gals, a LOT. :frown:

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I can sympathize and empathize Frank. Get your tail outside and in your blind if nothing else and try to come up with the best House Finch shot possible. It will make you feel better! That's about all I have been able to do this year.:frown:

6. Happy to hear all is well but busy for you Frank…Hope things settle down soon and you get back to posting your wonderful bird shots!

Anthony

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.