1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Where's the ball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Funny title, great shots! You guys w/ your 300f2.8s:biggrin: I almost have the wife convinced that I need one:biggrin:

2. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    Nice shots for a guy with a black lens I guess. :) 

Chris: You don't have a 300 f2.8? Shame on you. Any sports photog worth his salt has one of those. Now go out and get one right away.

3. thx chris...this was the 300/2.8
    my sigma 300/2.8 stays home 90% of the time.....the 300/4 is so much easier to handle

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots...
    To funny

5. funny how the dark side has light lenses and the light side has dark lenses

thx GBR

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Sometimes, photographing the ball in an odd area makes for some interesting pix. We all crave the "ball on bat" shot, but there are other great shots where the ball is in the frame, but in an odd area. Fun stuff Randy.

7. I like the way you think Randy :smile:

8. thx Frank

9. thx Gale

10. That's easy...its right THERE!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Good pics all...and good for a laugh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.