Where's the drama?

Monsoon has, thus far, been a miserable failure of a season. I keep waiting for some dramatic skies, but on the few occasions that they have occurred, it's always been on a week day when I was stuck at work. I decided to look through my old unprocessed shots to see if there were any keepers I missed... you know, for some inspiration. Here are two that I found:

#1: Never processed this one before
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2: I processed this one once before, but never in color
original.jpg

No I just need to shoot. I give up... I'm heading out... I'm going to get over my need for exactly what I'm looking for and just go shoot what I find... wish me luck.

Dave

Beautiful shots Dave! Sometimes you don't even have to leave the house! Keep shooting!

Love both of these...

I'm a big fan of B&W and with the 1st one I really like the dark shadow across the centre of the hill, as it extenuates the base and highlights the peak of the hill.
Most would have tried to lighten this area up to get more detail, but I like it this way...

And love the PP and colours on the 2nd shot.... Well done mate....

thanks...

Thanks for the responses. I finally decided to just go out and shoot and got some good night shots out at the Desert Museum. Here are a few shots:

#1:
original.jpg

#2:
original.jpg

#3:
original.jpg

As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Dave

Latest threads

Top Bottom