Which frame??

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by Flew, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Here are some more shots from Merritt. The Egret shots are different frame effects of the same original. Let me know which you like best.

All taken with the 300mm f2.8 + 1.4 TC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Frank

2. all three shots are great. I like the first frame. The others are too big. the first could be a smidgen bigger, but not much.

3. Great shots

I liek the first frame the best, great shots Frank, they are all so well done

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks Harris. I'll try an in-between.

5. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Frank,
    The first picture is awesome and I like that frame but maybe a little bit bigger..not much though. The other pictures are wonderful too...you really got some great ones! Hope you frame these pictures and put them on your wall at home. That's where they belong--and also sell them.. they're better than most I've seen around here in Florida.

I'm curious to know how you got those frames on the pictures and also how you got your signature etc on the frame.. I must learn how to do that.

Thanks and sure am enjoying all the Merritt Island pictures- yours and all the groups'...

Gaye

6. Frank, these are excellent. The egret has almost a dreamy look to it. Subtle colors and beautiful lighting. I am going to pick the second frame as my favorite even though it goes against the others.

7. IMHO, I like the medium sized one.

8. I'm finally getting a moment to check out some of these Merritt Island pics...looks like you all had an awesome time! I love the Spoonbill shot, that's amazing, wow what colors. As for the frames, of the three I like the middle one best.

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Frank,
    I like the second frame for the GWE.

The rosie frame may be ok size wise but hard to give a good eye on it, because the white seems to clash.

Good job.

Cheers
    Gale