which is your favorite?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

thanks! :smile:

I love'em all. Just a quick reminder...have a little wet cleaning cloth with you at all times...your baby has some nosey gunk in her nose in most of the images or her face just has food on it (i.e. around her mouth and cheek area). Just watch out for that. She'll love these images when she grows up, but she'll ask..."Why didn't you clean my face".

The first two look like you used a high ISO...but I think that might've been deliberate. But overall you did good. Wished I could've seen your exif data - none was available with my version of Opanda.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love'em all. Just a quick reminder...have a little wet cleaning cloth with you at all times...your baby has some nosey gunk in her nose in most of the images or her face just has food on it (i.e. around her mouth and cheek area). Just watch out for that. She'll love these images when she grows up, but she'll ask..."Why didn't you clean my face".

The first two look like you used a high ISO...but I think that might've been deliberate. But overall you did good. Wished I could've seen your exif data - none was available with my version of Opanda.
Thanks Seneca. Yeah I definitely need to keep a wet rag handy! :redface: Some of these I actually already did clean up in PS. I didn't bother with the minor ones. As soon as we clean her face with a rag though, 5 minutes later there's something else there! :tongue: :frown: I also have to commonly clean up excema spots that pop up sometimes on her face.

No EXIF because Fotki strips it all out for the most part, but....

#1-2: F100, 50mm f/1.4D, Ilford XP2 400 Super C41 B&W film, wide-open at f/1.4 probably
#3: F100, 28-105, Fuji Superia Reala 100 film, at 105mm and probably f/8
#4-7: D40, 17-55DX, most at 55mm and f/4, bounce flash on #4 and 7, natural light on 5 and 6.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Linda and Anthony. I think I might need to make a new avatar out of one of these. The one I have now is from Halloween last year, only 7 months old. She's 15 months now. :eek:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom