which is your favorite?

Discussion in 'People' started by SP77, Jul 6, 2008.

1. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks! :smile:

2. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Monday morning post holiday bump. oh so happy to be at the office. :rolleyes: 

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    I love'em all. Just a quick reminder...have a little wet cleaning cloth with you at all times...your baby has some nosey gunk in her nose in most of the images or her face just has food on it (i.e. around her mouth and cheek area). Just watch out for that. She'll love these images when she grows up, but she'll ask..."Why didn't you clean my face".

The first two look like you used a high ISO...but I think that might've been deliberate. But overall you did good. Wished I could've seen your exif data - none was available with my version of Opanda.

4. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
  5. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks Seneca. Yeah I definitely need to keep a wet rag handy! :redface: Some of these I actually already did clean up in PS. I didn't bother with the minor ones. As soon as we clean her face with a rag though, 5 minutes later there's something else there! :tongue: :frown: I also have to commonly clean up excema spots that pop up sometimes on her face.

No EXIF because Fotki strips it all out for the most part, but....

#1-2: F100, 50mm f/1.4D, Ilford XP2 400 Super C41 B&W film, wide-open at f/1.4 probably
    #3: F100, 28-105, Fuji Superia Reala 100 film, at 105mm and probably f/8
    #4-7: D40, 17-55DX, most at 55mm and f/4, bounce flash on #4 and 7, natural light on 5 and 6.

6. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    thanks! That's a personal favorite of mine, but I love them all too and I'm biased. :smile:

7. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I like close ups, so I'm between 5 & 6. She looks very nice in purple, beautiful eyes too!

8. 3 & 6 for me. She's a cutie.

9. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks Linda and Anthony. I think I might need to make a new avatar out of one of these. The one I have now is from Halloween last year, only 7 months old. She's 15 months now. :eek: 

10. I like the first and last.

11. I actually like #5...

12. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks everybody! Anybody else? (last bump)

13. 3,5,6 are my favorites.

14. neverman

neverman

Jan 29, 2008
    Oregon
    1 & 3, 3 moreso as it doesn't have a "binkie".

15. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    Haha I like #7 cause of the rad shades shes sportin!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.