Which one are you?

:biggrin:You do notice it's a Nikon Shooter that has the beer in his/her camera bag.....:biggrin:

Fun stuff, I like the first one with the Nikon shooter in the tree with the classic Nikkor 80-200 ED AIS. The multiple camera set up was quite interesting. Some days I feel like the poor ******* loaded down with huge glass.

I'd have to say I'm the first guy. Here is a shot of my partner. I'm used to being up on poles on a tiny lil 1/4 of steel holding me up there. :biggrin:

327386137_uktzW-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

AFS

I'm several of those on a pretty regular basis, though I only take the 200-400 out into the water when it's about bellybutton deep or shallower. Did take the 70-200 out in chest-deep, though. I can really relate to those in-the-water folks.

The ones with all the photogs crammed together reminds me of shooting basketball and baseball at UF. Not fun if you're big on personal space.

A

adrianaitken

The photogs on the truck was a Tour De France (cycling) gig I believe.
Funny the guy with the big white lens - falls forwards and just lies there - everyone thinking he's get a new angle. No, his back's given up !!!

Real Name
Mike
Don't have room in my bag for adult beverages. I just have wheels on the cooler. :tongue:

work01.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Guess...

(yes, that is me)

L

Logan

i cant see the website"!?

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom