Which Photography Magazines Do You Read?

Our Barnes and Noble has a little coffe shoppe... Can take books or magazine, have a coffee and read the whole magazine ... :>)))

Like you said only a few pages to read.. Take three.

take a Photoshop book and note pad and write hints, tips and techniques lol

I know I am terrible.

LOL, Gale, yes, there are tons of B&N's and other bookstores like Borders up here in NYC that have their own little cafes -- usually Starbucks -- so yeah, many people just end up reading the rags (and some books) right there in the store. There are also a fair amount of dedicated magazine/periodicals shops that double as cafes too, and some of those might carry far more titles than the typical B&N/Borders/etc.

Given how much all these places charge for coffee and snacks, you'd think the rags and books are really just there as bait rather than the actual $$$-makers -- well, I guess it's good for marketing and public awareness too. Certainly, nobody really *needs* to go to stores to buy rags and books anymore as you can even have them delivered "same day" of online order here in NYC nowadays.

Still, I do actually appreciate the in-person shopping experience from time to time (whether for books, movies, etc). :D I just don't normally find much time to spend in those places though...

_Man_

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom