Which version do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Ping279, Aug 6, 2008.

1. #1 - they look so ethereal!

Sean

2. Wow! Beautiful! I like them both! But, you want us to choose only one. . . .

If you have a version of number one with a little more headroom, it'd go from great to excellent and I'd choose that one. I hope this helps. :smile:

3. Very cool. I prefer #1.

4. Well as much as i try at photoshop, I just can't seem to add in some headroom to the first picture. My cloning/patching skills must just not be up to par. I dont have another that is like that one so I guess I will just have to live with it.

5. To make a choice I'm going to make an assumption and that is that this is a product shot for an ad.
    And with that in mind #2 gets the not. It grabs the viewer's attention better and it portrays the word "energize" which is on the bottle.

Both are very well done.

Don

6. Thanks Don. It actually was what I was going for. I want to do commercial/advertising photography as my profession and so product shots that I take normally are for ads in my mind.

7. truflip

truflip

Jul 28, 2008
    Ottawa, ON
    I like the second one personally.

8. veloman

veloman

Aug 22, 2007
    ,UK
    # 2 for me,diagonals are always stronger.

V.

9. DM Rosner

DM Rosner

Dec 13, 2006
    I prefer the first, but would like it a little straighter--or, OTOH, at an angle but perhaps not quite as severe a diagonal as #2.

For me, #2 is a bit over the top.

10. Well here is my version of the advertisement.

101295340.gif