Which version do you prefer?

Shot these today, all natural light with some fill from a white card.

101276586.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 234821

Wow! Beautiful! I like them both! But, you want us to choose only one. . . .

If you have a version of number one with a little more headroom, it'd go from great to excellent and I'd choose that one. I hope this helps. :smile:

Wow! Beautiful! I like them both! But, you want us to choose only one. . . .

If you have a version of number one with a little more headroom, it'd go from great to excellent and I'd choose that one. I hope this helps. :smile:

Well as much as i try at photoshop, I just can't seem to add in some headroom to the first picture. My cloning/patching skills must just not be up to par. I dont have another that is like that one so I guess I will just have to live with it.

To make a choice I'm going to make an assumption and that is that this is a product shot for an ad.
And with that in mind #2 gets the not. It grabs the viewer's attention better and it portrays the word "energize" which is on the bottle.

Both are very well done.

Don

Thanks Don. It actually was what I was going for. I want to do commercial/advertising photography as my profession and so product shots that I take normally are for ads in my mind.

I prefer the first, but would like it a little straighter--or, OTOH, at an angle but perhaps not quite as severe a diagonal as #2.

For me, #2 is a bit over the top.

Well here is my version of the advertisement.

101295340.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom