White Gladiolus

Think this photo came out nicely. Background more visible on screen, when printed need to have direct light shining on picture to see any background detail.
Critique welcomed.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Neil

Now if I was to play with it, I would try flipping it and run flood action on it just for fun type shot.... :>))))))

Not that I think you should change it. I just like to play with some images, and this is a good one.

Even a painting, but I am not to good with that yet.

To much to do and learn and not near enough time in a day or life left.

Darn and I want to live to be 500 hahahahahha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Frank and Scott.

Gale thanks; playing with image what is flood action? I have to agree about the not enough time; maybe by the 200th birthday would have all the lens you wanted until new improved one came out ;)

Neil

Flood action is from Flaming Pear and is free. Very few of thier stuff is free. But flood is a fun one. Just google it. Easy to find. Easy to use.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Irenejoy & Crystall - thanks for comments glad you liked the image.

Gale - tried the Flaming Pear Flood plug-in can see where it would be nice but did not like it on this image. Did try this out Layer then Pattern Stamp Tool (Gravel)

Like this one better though (layer & layer Overlay, then pattern stamp tool (bubbles) account little more subtle.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom