White Lilly

The white Lillies bloomed yesterday in the garden. I'm not sure what the official name for this is, but it sure looks pretty.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D2x with 105mm micro

Scott,

I'm having problems seeing the image. Apparently pbase is acting up again. (I had the same problem viewing one of Harris's posts a few minutes ago.) I could see the top 20%, and that looked pretty good. I'll check back later and see it I can see the whole thing. :?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Frank,

It took forever to upload to Pbase tonight. The image loaded when I put up the post, but I see what you mean....I'm only seeing the top too. Hope Pbase gets things fixed soon.

Scott,

Now I can see it just fine, and it is a very fine image. Your exposure is just about perfect on this very white flower.

Well done. :wink:

Scott,

Your lily is beautiful. You have captured every detail of this lily and the lighting is superb.

I spent some time with deep orange lilies in the resident garden at work. Unfortunately, I cannot manipulate their position or step inside the boundaries of their gardens, so I am stuck with annoying obstacles. Thank you for the image, now I know what to work on with respect to lighting and composition.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the kind words Crystall. It helps when my wife isn't home to see me tramping all over her garden......

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom