White on white

I've finished culling whale slides from my files now, and have moved on to the canids. Here's an Arctic fox from Cape Churchill, Manitoba.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You must have some great stories to go with all these shots, Steve....there's a guy here in Bozeman who has spent many seasons up at Churchill and I drool the green drool of envy looking at his images from there.

You must have some great stories to go with all these shots, Steve....there's a guy here in Bozeman who has spent many seasons up at Churchill and I drool the green drool of envy looking at his images from there.
that is a wonderful image. poor lil guy looks cold but keeping an eye on you
This is a beautiful photo, Steve.
Thanks guys! The funny story about this little guy, is we "snuck" up on it with one of the huge tundra buggies with 20 people inside! I couldn't believe it just lay there and ignored 20 people sticking cameras out the windows of a huge truck 30 feet from it!

Another wonderful photo. I had no idea there were Arctic Fox up there but that makes sense..looks like a sweet white dog to me... great of you to share your good pictures..thanks!
Gaye

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom