White River Sunrise

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by R Bond, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Hi Folks
    Here's a sunrise from last spring. Since I am a little under the weather and don't feel like going out in it, I am going through some old files to see if I missed anything and I am either finding a few gems or I am just delirious from bronchitis. All comments, suggestions or complaints are welcome.

Kind Regards

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I loveeeeeee it.
    Beautiful.

something very interesting to me about these fog shots. Don't know why.
    Peace maybe.

3. Hi Gale
    Thank you.
    I know what you mean, from a little bit of mist to a dense fog can be the determining element of a photo (I hope that makes sense). Here is one from the same location with just a little mist rising from the water.

4. it works well for me, glad you resurected it.
    Dave

5. Both are beautiful, I love them.

6. I'm with Phil! I love them both.

7. Hi Dave

Thanks for the comment, glad you like it.

8. Thanks Phil, I appreciate your comment.

9. Hello Kevin, nice comment I am glad like them. BTW, I like your sig.

10. Love the shot RB, it really has a moodiness to it.

11. RForshey

RForshey Guest

Both shots are terrific, very very nice...

12. Gordon and Randy, I appreciate the comments.

13. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Lovely mood filled shot!

14. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    These are some nice shots. Be well quick and get some more pictures.

15. Thanks Pete and Heiko.
    Heiko, I am feeling much better, thank you.

16. Hi RB...very nice photo. I really like it.

17. Stef

Stef

Nov 1, 2005
    Peoria, AZ
    Both are very very nice. I'm too stinkin lazy to get out and get that light in the morning.:confused: I must aim for something like this one day!

18. Hello Melissa

Thanks, I appreciate that.
    I looked at some of your PBase pages. I really like the California Coastline landscapes. My connection is too slow to go thru them all at once but I'll get around to it.

19. Hello Stef

Thanks a bunch.
    LOL, I know what you mean I don't shoot early mourning often enough. I'll bet you could get some spectacular stuff out in the desert early a.m.

20. Thanks for the complement...I plan on adding some more to that series when I get back from San Francisco from the holidays.