Critique White Sands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A quick 3min fix. Does look better- good idea everyone. i'll work at it a little more if it is ever going to print.
Lots more to look through.
Is the cloning obvious?
Thanks
Gary

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
I see some squares and straight lines in the tope left corner.
I immediately saw them as well. When you begin with the source in a position that runs into the left edge of the frame before you have completed the cloning, the vertical lines will be created. Similarly, when the source runs into the top edge, the horizontal lines will be created. I've been there and done that lots of times.

I immediately saw them as well. When you begin with the source in a position that runs into the left edge of the frame before you have completed the cloning, the vertical lines will be created. Similarly, when the source runs into the top edge, the horizontal lines will be created. I've been there and done that lots of times.
Crap, I uploaded the wrong file- my bad.
sorry to waste your time.
Corrected version up- I uploaded the wrong file- dumb dumb dumb
Gary
True confession time: I'm guilty of both those crimes, a repeat offender!

Gary, that second one is flawless.

It certainly would be way beyond my capabilities.

Edit: but clearly not beyond Garys 👍

I think that would be a relatively easy task in Photoshop.
Yes, it is a contrail. I remember hating them throughout the skies while we were there. There is also one in the last image.
I think this will go away in photoshop, but sometimes harder than it looks to get it to look right. I will give it my maximum 10min go and repost likely tonight. I have found if I can’t fix an image in 10minutes in photoshop, at that point I am chasing myself and only making things worse.
gary

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom