Who is sick and tired of Brett Favre??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many people follow his every move?

He was good about 10 years ago, average 5 years ago, and he's been washed up for at least two, but the Jets and now the Vikings have some reason to believe he can save them. He'll throw 25 picks and maybe 18 TDs this year, if he's lucky - and playing on that turf won't be great for his aging legs.

Give me a break and stop this damn coverage!

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
I'm sick. My wife's tired. But we have our own issues. We're Eagles fans.
Our new team cheer is going to be, "Hide your Beagles, Vick's an Eagle!"

why do so many people follow his every move?

He was good about 10 years ago, average 5 years ago, and he's been washed up for at least two, but the jets and now the vikings have some reason to believe he can save them. He'll throw 25 picks and maybe 18 tds this year, if he's lucky - and playing on that turf won't be great for his aging legs.

Give me a break and stop this damn coverage!

here!!! Here!!!!!

Who is Brett Favre??

Chris my dear friend...where have you been...under a rock? LOL Just messin' with ya! But truly that made me laugh! Good one.

Well to answer the OP...yes it is a bit AD NAUSEAM along with Michael Jackson coverage. :Curved:

somebody needs to remind Brett that football is a "team" sport, he thinks it's all about him......

I still can't believe they're giving him $25mill:eek:
sooooo not worth it.....

anyway, Go Giants!!!! we need some more SuperBowl love!!!!!:biggrin:

Wwo that guy won the superbowl all by himself ? :tongue:

One a sidenote why do you guys call it football if they barely touch the ball with their feet ? :m22:

If you are tired of the coverage, you can always change the channel.

War in Afghanistan, National Election
War in Iraq, more sectarian violence
Health care debate
Tom Delay on DWTS
South African athlete forced to take gender test
Typhoon in Far East
Hurricane Bill
Fisherman land 103 lb catfish

July & August are typically bad months for sports coverage. Viewing, reading and hearing countless stories about Favre and Vick keep sports media & journalists gainfully occupied & employed until Sept when football season starts then basketball and hockey in October.

As for Brett Favre, if he has the ability to outperform 2 younger quarterbacks and win, I'm happy he has the opportunity to do what he loves to do even though he appears extremely selfish.

As for Michael Vick, he's paid his debt to society and he needs to work to get out of bankruptcy. Obviously he still has ability and desire to play football at the highest levels. As a Redskins fan, I hate that he's in the NFC East but I can't wait to see/read how the Philly fans react during the regular season.

Totally agree.. A few short months ago, he was not coming back because he said his body couldn't take the abuse of even one more season. Funny how $25 million can make your body take the abuse of 2 seasons! Maybe Wrangler threatened to end his endorsement deal if he stayed retired :-P

As much as I love Favre, all this coverage on him on ESPN and what not is annoying. And for Vick, glad he's back. Can't wait to see how the Eagles are going to use him.

Watch out for the 49ers this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom