Who Is This? Drew Bledsoe guessed correctly by little big man

This week was Week 1 of our football camp that is attended by about 35 schools from 5 states each year. I’ve been covering Camp since 2005, and have been the official photographer for 4 or 5 years. I try to cover something from every school, and coaches too. This is a coach of one of the schools. I had no idea who he was when I took the photo, or I would have taken much more care in how I took the photo and taken more photos of him. I actually deleted several photos of him. Yesterday I found out who he was. I don’t have a prize to give away, so if you are the first person to guess who he is, you get recognized in the subject line of this thread. Who is this coach?

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought there would be more activity on this. Maybe I should have put it in General Discussion as there are more sports fans than sports shooters at the Café. I’ll leave it here for the rest of the day, then move it to General Discussion if no more interest here. I’ll give some clues. He skipped his senior year of college for the NFL, and was a 1st round draft and a starting quarterback in the NFL for 14 years.

He was on the field when I found out he was here on the last night of camp. I went and introduced myself and shook his hand. It was a brief conversation. He was busy. As I’ve been going thru the photos from the week, deleting and processing, I found that I have a lot of photos of him. He stood out from all the other coaches. There was something about him that made him stand out, hence lots of photos of him. He didn’t do any yelling like most head coaches do. He was always calm. Strangely enough, him and his son were wearing black hooded sweatshirts during the cooler parts of camp with Bledsoe in big white letters on the back. I thought it strange. Thought they must be die hard Bledsoe fans.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom