Who was stalking who?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Uncle Frank, Jul 5, 2005.

1. I thought I was spying on a momma deer and her babies yesterday.

original.

original.

But when I crept around to get a closer shot, I found they were there waiting. Maybe they were stalking me :roll:.

original.

2. Sorry the dreaded red X,, will check back later

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Very nice shots Frank. Looks like these were taken on a golf course. 70-200VR?

4. I took them with my 80-200/2.8 at the public golf course in Pacific Grove this weekend. I'm jazzed that you thought they were from the 70-200VR.

5. Frank, these animals look pretty healthy. They get so much attention in public places like this. Did you happen to have any cracked corn in your pocket? That's a sure way to get them to come around.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. OK now I can see them beautiful animals aren't thy Frank, even those these on the course are looked at as annoyances

7. No, I make it a point not to feed the critters I'm trying to shoot... other than hummingbirds, of course.
    Using food as a lure takes the fun out of nature photography, and instills bad behaviors in the beasties.

8. Glad pbase finally let you see the deer, Mike. Yes, I think they're lovely creatures, and I've never considered it a problem to share a golf course with them.

9. Luv seeing those spots still on the young, nice captures Frank. Its amazing where you see wildlife these days, allot less in those national parks, go figure!

Keith

10. Nice shots Frank!! :D :D :D

11. The one i like the most is the last one, the deers look more relax than the first two where they look on guard ready to go away.