1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Who ya Lookin' At?

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Markb, Aug 3, 2008.

1. So we have some squirrels that like to freeload at the bird feeder, and this fellow was out there this evening, sitting just above on the fence. (I'm working on finding out what it's like to shoot something other than baseball).

I think he's a red squirrel, but I stand to be corrected.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2008
  2. Wonderful shot! Looks like a red squirrel, they're usually no more than probably 6-8" without the tail. We used to have a family of them who would break into our warehouse at work and tear into the bags of birdseed we sell so we had to set up some havahart traps. I ended up taking them over to my house and letting them out in the backyard, now they just chow down on my birdfeeder. They're really adorable though, a lot less of a menace than their grey siblings.

3. great shot, mark
    i like it a lot

thanks for sharing it with us

4. Great shot...
    He looks a happy little fella... :eek: ))

5. Thanks Greg...

Wally, I agree, he looks happy, maybe too happy...

6. MrCupHolder

MrCupHolder

Jul 3, 2008
    Australia
    Is it just me, or does he look like he may have a toothpick tucked under his front right limb?

7. Nathan,

LOL, I see it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.