Whoo hoo...World Cup starts today.

Waiting four years is hard! Germany got off to a good start today! I hope USA can get out of its group of death.

I don't have any particular favourites....I love to follow teams with star players, just to watch the artistry. Near the end I settle on a preference. It's too soon though.
I hope the US team does well. It would be a big boost to the sport in North America..Some day Canada too - or is that too much to hope for?

USA my favorite followed by England. Brazil is the most fun to watch, and then whoever the surprise underdogs are I tend to root for. It is all great.

My guess is we won't see him until the second round providing we beat Paraguay tomorrow. If, horror of horrors, we lose that then T&T and Sweden are both must-wins to get out of the group and that could see him return.

Having said that, we are second favourites behind Brazil (although I put France and Holland ahead of us), so we should qualify for the second-round without him.

There is no greater specatcle in sport than the world cup.
it was so exciting to watch the host country's team score the first goal today.... then go on to win 4-2 over Costa Rica..... the stands were electric

As Denmark just didn't qualify in the last minute I have to say, come on Sweden. Several of the Swedish players play in the Danish league.

They have been advertising this on XM alot. There's going to be tons of coverage from the XM side of things. I might just tune in!

Adrien

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
The first two matches were good. Eagerly waiting to see how England plays today.

R

Removed User 2

England shall go very far this year. But still, my team will win all 7 games. I'm sorry to disapoint you guys :wink:

Latest threads

Top Bottom