1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Whoooops!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by dboogie, Sep 20, 2008.

1. dboogie

dboogie

Aug 28, 2008
    usa
    Taken during a practice session, the ball carrier shifted and made the defender miss the tackle.....badly!! :eek:  :eek: 
    Oh yeah...... the ball carrier just happens to be my son.:biggrin: :biggrin:
    original.

2. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

lmao .... thats awesome !

3. dboogie

dboogie

Aug 28, 2008
    usa
    :smile::smile: when i clicked the shutter I wasn't too sure if I got this action or not. It put a smile on face when I saw it on the lcd. I'm really diggin' the D200!!

4. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

The d200 isn't a bad body at all ... i liked mine when i had it :) 

5. dboogie

dboogie

Aug 28, 2008
    usa
    Coming from a 5 year old Canon Digital Rebel, the D200 is heavenly.:Love:

6. Great capture!

You could not have done better on this.

Yes, the D200 is a fine camera.

7. Very nice capture.

8. dboogie

dboogie

Aug 28, 2008
    usa
    Joe and Xenono:

Thanks for the comments! Heck, I neeed lots more practice to even get close to the quality of some of the other photos i see here in The Cafe:smile:

9. Great shot... awesome colors and sharpness.

While the D200 maybe isn't the best for high ISO shooting, and the AF maybe isn't up to D2/D3/D300-D700 snuff, you sure can't fault it for image quality at outdoor type ISO's. This one is excellent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.