1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Why can't children play along....

Discussion in 'People' started by sclamb, Jul 22, 2007.

1. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    So there I was in the garden on a nice Sunday afternoon, D2X & 85/1.4 in hand, taking some pictures of the girls cleaning out their hamster cages:

[​IMG]

when I spot my youngest playing with her Gameboy. So I aim and fire:

[​IMG]

she doesn't seem to notice so I move in around the side for a profile shot:

[​IMG]

still she is oblivious to my presence, so great is her concentration on the game, so I try for a frontal shot:

[​IMG]

uh oh, she's seen me and is all smiles. So, now I am out of stealth mode, I ask her to pose for a couple of shots. She now decides that she wants to look like a rabbit for these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They would have been nice if she could just have played along and not decided that a rabbit face was required :biggrin:

2. Ptchfork

Ptchfork

Jul 8, 2007
    New York City
    Great shots... I love the first frontal one, and I dig the rabbit faces.. LOL

3. sclamb

sclamb

Jan 2, 2007
    London
    Thanks :smile: I kind of like the rabbit faces too :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.